Fusionite Website, new governance, 2 proposals
I have been very busy since I last wrote on medium.
- I have created a website for Fusionite (FUSE), where you can read all about it: https://www.fusionite.info
- A recent FUSE vote settled a new governance system for Fusionite, where the LP-token FSN/FUSE is used for governance instead of FUSE https://www.fusionite.info/the-current-constitutiuon
- I have created the first two proposals in this new governance system. Both very, very important for the future of Fusionite (FUSE). https://www.fusionite.info/the-current-constitutiuon
- The first proposal is a relaunch of the question as to whether or not FUSE should go cross-chain.
- The second proposal is whether or not a special reward token called FIRE (Fusionite Involvement Reward) should be created, for the purpose of rewarding voters and long-term liquidity providers of FSN/FUSE.
I want to make it clear that anyone who wants to can step in and vote on these proposals as long as you do the following. 1. Get some FUSE 2. Provide liquidity for FSN/FUSE (but not too much as whales lack voting power!) on AnySwap 3. Vote
On fusionite.info you can read all about how to do it.
I also want to make it clear that if you’re one of the few brave souls who date to get involved here, your vote is likely to hold a lot of power. As currently there’s only 2 LPs of FSN/FUSE that could vote. Of course I hope many more will step in and do so in the coming month before the voting periods end. In the current system, the first 20 voters are rewarded with 5 ANY each. So it should be worth the effort.